ASC has a "dispersed campus" using space at a number of non-profit organizations on Mount Desert Island. This concept evolved from several objectives, including: 1) the desire to involve the towns on Mount Desert Island, 2) the need to minimize costs by sharing sites with the Island's non-profit organizations, and 3) the desire to present casual and interactive learning experiences in small classes.
Classrooms near Bar Harbor
- Abbe Museum (Community Room)
- Birch Bay Village Inn Library, Hulls Cove
- St. Saviour's Episcopal Church (Dining Hall)
- St. Saviour's Episcopal Church (Library)
- St. Saviour's Episcopal Church (Parish Hall)
- Lisa Stewart Women's Health Center